Landed Cost

scorpio_scorpio

HI,

We are implementing Landed Cost Management in JDE 9.0

I have established AAI 4310 for Inventory Account and 4320 for Receipts not voucher

I have established AAI 4385 and 4390 for other charges i.e. Port Dues, Clearance etc etc.

Now the problem is Our Accounts department wants to hit F.O.B account as well which should contain the total i.e. cost of goods + other charges

Please advise what is the best way to achieve this?

Last edited:
Hi All,

Can any one help me related to Landed cost.Purchase order has been received and vouchered but landed cost line is not populated in F43121 table .I have checked the Landed cost application and the cost code is effective but the landed cost price is not generated.
Thanks.

Hi All,

Can any one help me related to Landed cost.Purchase order has been received and vouchered but landed cost line is not populated in F43121 table .I have checked the Landed cost application and the cost code is effective but the landed cost price is not generated.
Thanks.

Hi there..
1) Was the landed cost set up before you raised the purchase order? did you check that the landed cost rule was applied to your PO line in F4311?
The cost rule is applied to F4311 when you enter the order.

2) Is the version of P4312 you used for receiving set up to process landed costs (processing option 6 in "process" tab)

Hope this helps
Aarto

Back