Multiple Column repeat in Pivot table

hissam78

Dear all,
Multiple column in RTF format, report will show by grouping the first column and repeat once for child group. is it possible main group repeat as much as child group repeat in pivot table.

thanks

best regards

Dear,

When you create the pivot table, select in - line option instead of out-line. This will solve your problem.

Thanks for reply,
Where i need to select the In line option, i am using BI Publisher for Ms. Word, so when i click on pivot table from the menu, there is no option for IN LINE OPTION.

best regards

Dear i have another issue, when i run the Pivot table .rtf report with more then one, TO: and FROM: date parameters, it shows the following error, but with one day date it is working fine.
can you help me please?

ERROR:

ConfFile: C:\Program Files (x86)\Oracle\BI Publisher\BI Publisher Desktop\Template Builder for Word\config\xdoconfig.xml
Font Dir: C:\Program Files (x86)\Oracle\BI Publisher\BI Publisher Desktop\Template Builder for Word\fonts
Run XDO Start
Template: C:\Users\XYZ\Documents\BIP\R5742019E8.rtf
RTFProcessor setLocale: en-us
FOProcessor setData: C:\E910_1\PrintQueue\R5742019E8_VER019E8_D160507_T121000988.xml
FOProcessor setLocale: en-us

Thanks

best regards

In pivot table feature of RTF template how can i add multiple columns as the RTF is not allowing me to use more than five columns before the pivot.

Back