How to delete a duplicate post.

Tom_Davidson

Tom_Davidson

VIP Member
Sorry I have a duplicate (not sure how I did this), does anyone know how to delete a post?

Tom

The system directory was finally deleted after an hour and 24 minutes, here is the log entry:

INFO: 03/21/16 05:29:23.809 <<<<< CopyAutopilotFiles.installAction
INFO: Calling Action fileActions11.2.0.2.0 removeDir
selectedNodes = null
source = C:\E910_1\system

INFO: Calling Action e1GeneralActions10.2.0.3.2 AppendText_Action
AppendText_Action_message = !!! The reverse of the following action is performed during DEINSTALLATION. Ignore it in an installation log. !!!

INFO: 03/21/16 06:53:41.962 !!! The reverse of the following action is performed during DEINSTALLATION. Ignore it in an installation log. !!!
INFO: Calling Action e1FileActions10.2.0.3.4 DeleteDir
DeleteDir_directory = C:\E910_1

AppendText_Action_message = !!! The reverse of the following action is performed during DEINSTALLATION. Ignore it in an installation log. !!!

INFO: 03/21/16 06:53:41.962 !!! The reverse of the following action is performed during DEINSTALLATION. Ignore it in an installation log. !!!
INFO: Calling Action e1FileActions10.2.0.3.4 DeleteStartMenuShortcutDir
DeleteStartMenuShortcutDir_shortcutDir = ..\Oracle - JDE_E910_Client1

INFO: Calling Action ntw32FoldersActions10.2.0.3.0 ntCreateDesktopItem
selectedNodes = null
groupName = null
itemName = JD Edwards Solutions Explorer
exeName = null
paramName = null
workingDir = null
iconFileName = null
icon = null
multiparamName = null
runAsAdmin = null

INFO: 03/21/16 06:53:41.978 !!! The reverse of the following action is performed during DEINSTALLATION. Ignore it in an installation log. !!!

Also I have done the NTFS disk check and it found no errors.

Tom

Hi team members a new member of this forum and am using reply message for inquiry as followsHow do get the screen to enable me post my jde questions??

Back