NER called by BSSV is not calling UBE

pldtmydsl

Hi guys,

I'm having trouble with the processing of a UBE called by a NER called by a BSSV.

When I tried to debug the NER via calling it in a test UBE instead, the UBE was successfully called by the NER.

However when I try to process a request in Soap, I am not able to get the UBE in WSJ.

Thanks

I've also tried using B91300C to call the batch but it still doesn't work.

Any idea why?

Thanks

Do you are testing in local with bssv in integrateWeblogic? if so then you should configure OCM to run ube in local (as when you call a ube from application in local).

Can you test deploying bssv in enterprise?

Regards,
Alfre.

Turn ON debug log which can give you more info on where its failing or issue. Do you think that your inputs are passed successfully from BSSV to the NER function you use to launch UBE?. If not then it wont work. As said in earlier post try to run in iWLS locally first.

Chan

Thanks for all the help guys, figured it out. It was due to synchronous processing.

I used the BSFN B91300C to run the report asynchronously.

Hi Guys,

i too have pretty similar issue that UBE is calling if i call NER via local test class,but it's not getting called via soap ui testing.

Any ideas or workarounds,would be much helpful.
Thanks in Advance.

You need to call the UBE Asynchronously

What UBE is it?

I have a BSSV calling UBE setup here, but it's EDI jobs. So we call a NER which uses B4700260 to write a subsystem wake up record

Hi Guys,

i too have pretty similar issue that UBE is calling if i call NER via local test class,but it's not getting called via soap ui testing.

Any ideas or workarounds,would be much helpful.
Thanks in Advance.

Why don't you open new post instead of reviving 2yrs old thread?. There are lot many reason of it not getting called. very simple ones is if your NER is designed to run only locally?. What error you get when calling thru SOAP?. If you can have BSSV and call object logs then it can give you much of details on the issue.

Chan

Back