Thread: JDE Mobile Apps development environment

JDE Mobile Apps development environment

Hi,

I would like to know what are the tools and software we need for JDE mobile apps development. We have installed AIS server and tested successfully with Oracle provided JDE mobile apps. But for new development what we need to install and configure.

Here is my understanding.

1. ADF needs to be install in Web logic server
    2. JDeveloper needs to be install in development machine.
    3. JDE Mobile helper to be install. Is this needs to be install in development machine?
    4. JDE_Mobile_Framework_2.1.0 package to be install. Is this needs to be install in development machine?
    5. AISCGE 12c_v1.6.1.zip (AIS Client Class Generator extension for JDeveloper). I guess it need to be install in development machine.

Anyone please clarify the above information is correct. Do we need BSSV server for Mobile Apps development? Is there any other software we need for this JDE mobile apps development?

Thank you very much for your help. We are on E1 9.2, Tools Release 9.2.0.1.

Kaushik
    ----------------------------------------------
    JD Edwards XE B7333, EnterpriseOne 8.11, 9.0 and 9.1, BSSV, C, JAVA

studio min=12.1.3.0.41.140521.1008, max=12.1.3.1.41.140917.0236 12.2.1.1.42.160607.20

I popped up this error, while installing AIS client on J Developer.
    studio min=12.1.3.0.41.140521.1008, max=12.1.3.1.41.140917.0236 12.2.1.1.42.160607.2047

Please check and help ,
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RKUSA View Post
    Hi,

I would like to know what are the tools and software we need for JDE mobile apps development. We have installed AIS server and tested successfully with Oracle provided JDE mobile apps. But for new development what we need to install and configure.

Here is my understanding.

1. ADF needs to be install in Web logic server
    2. JDeveloper needs to be install in development machine.
    3. JDE Mobile helper to be install. Is this needs to be install in development machine?
    4. JDE_Mobile_Framework_2.1.0 package to be install. Is this needs to be install in development machine?
    5. AISCGE 12c_v1.6.1.zip (AIS Client Class Generator extension for JDeveloper). I guess it need to be install in development machine.

Anyone please clarify the above information is correct. Do we need BSSV server for Mobile Apps development? Is there any other software we need for this JDE mobile apps development?

Thank you very much for your help. We are on E1 9.2, Tools Release 9.2.0.1.

Kaushik

Thread Information