Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: JDE DEMO Stand Alone 9.1 Setup Files are Gone from E-Delivery

Thanks.

This link is so helpful. I was searching the web and did not find the files. I first thought i was doing something wrong, until i found this link. Does any one has these files?

Even if we did have these files, it would be HIGHLY illegal to share them with someone else, and would open anyone up on here to a potential MAJOR legal issue with Oracle. If you have an active support ID with oracle, you can instead contact them directly and ask them to provide a link to the files - which they will do for any business reason.
    Jon Steel
    EnterpriseOne/SOA Technical Architect
    erpSOURCING LLC
    http://www.erpsourcing.com
    cto@spla.sh
    24/7 Assistance - (904) 382 5701

Hi Sir ,

I too need demo files. It would be great help from you.
    My email id: babu.buden@gmail.com

Regards,
    Babu

Hi Marcelo ,

I too need demo files. It would be great help from you.
    My email id: babu.buden@gmail.com

Regards,
    Babu

Hello friends, I requested the files from Oracle via non-technical request on My Oracle Support, following the Knowledge Garden article, and received an answer within minutes that they were putting up a ftp link for me to download the files. I haven't received the link yet but I'll keep you informed.
    THese are probably the only files that I didn't backup when I changed PCs, since I didn't expect them to vanish from E-delivery....
    -----------------------------
    E1 Consultant (Distribution), France

EnterpriseOne 9.2 Standalone is still not available yet. Not sure why. I'm not sure that Oracle fully understands the importance of Standalone for marketing, sales and pre-implementation tasks these days. I know that the people I talk to are frustrated that 9.2 Standalone isn't available yet - but to have released 9.2 and not Standalone more than a month later is really starting to be concerning.
    Jon Steel
    erpSOURCING LLC
    cto@spla.sh

Unfortunately i am not sure that the standalone still has marketing or sales value, since there are now various websites that expose the latest tools version, for example the one from steltix that i must admit, i have used a couple of times. Personnaly, i was using the standalone to test and debug scenarios while on train where i cannot use the internet. This was getting more frustating with the latest standalone where the web generation of new forms would take ages, but it was better than nothing, and the omw/ er rules editing were actually not affected performance-wise.

Meridian, ID (and wherever there is work)
    Maybe we can be a little more 'vocal' on Twitter? Let's Favorite - and see if the standalones get any traction...

https://twitter.com/drbohner/status/671709572168478720

(db)
    Daniel Bohner
    Independent E1 Developer/Techno-Functional Consultant
    www.JDERESEARCH.COM
    drbohner@JDEResearch.com | 208.495.4JDE
    http://www.linkedin.com/in/drbohner

I heard from a non-oracle resource that Standalone 9.2 will be available in December. Thats better news. Reivilo - while you're absolutely correct that a full version is better, many consultants do not have the access to a full version that they can restore and set up for a customers data for pre-sales. Many times, pre-sales consultants will demonstrate how customers can utilize E1 by demonstrating how E1 works with similar data/setup to a customer. The importance of Standalone for pre-sales is unquestionable, and you definitely want to have something reliable for that important demo - rather than a third party that might shut down E1 without notice ! I have a full E1 hosted on AWS for demonstration purposes - but I still feel that Standalone helps with pre-sales. Nobody wants standalone to "go away".
    Jon Steel
    erpSOURCING LLC
    cto@spla.sh

Meridian, ID (and wherever there is work)
    To further Jon's comments - many employees use the Standalone to validate 'Standard' functionality against their 'Customized' systems. The Standalone is not 'just for' Pre-Sales and Consultants... I mean, some of us 'employees' use it, too....
    Daniel Bohner
    Independent E1 Developer/Techno-Functional Consultant
    www.JDERESEARCH.COM
    drbohner@JDEResearch.com | 208.495.4JDE
    http://www.linkedin.com/in/drbohner

Thread Information