Inbound XML File into JDE

edwardkch24

Hi All

Recently I am trying to Inbound an XML file into JDE. I came across a business function B74XML01 - XML Write To Z-File G74 but i do not know how it works and what parameters to be passed in. Appreciate if anyone could share with me the parameters to be passed into B74XML01 - XML Write To Z-File G74 or any alternatives to inbound an xml file into JDE.

Thanks

Regards,
edwardkch24

To read xml file, JDE does not have a generic/general purpose business function(bsfn) or tool you can use because every xml file has different elements. You will have to create custom bsfn to read xml file.
These are some example bsfn for specific use case,

B34A4540
B34A2380
B964721
B96472
B90CA300
B0801140

Use Cross Reference Facility to find out what app or ube uses them and study how they work and use the code in your custom bsfn with modification to fit your use case.

R984038XB can read XML file into JDE table. You might want to take a look at this report to figure out how it work.

There are also 3rd party tools that convert xml into csv file then use Table Conversion Tool to import csv file, please use Google or Bing to search for the xml to csv conversion tool.

Correction

To read xml file, JDE does not have a generic/general purpose business function(bsfn) or tool you can use because every xml file has different elements. You will have to create custom bsfn to read xml file.
These are some example bsfn for specific use case,

B34A4540
B34A2380
B964721
B96472
B90CA300
B0801140

Use Cross Reference Facility to find out what app or ube uses them and study how they work and use the code in your custom bsfn with modification to fit your use case.

R984038XB can read XML file into JDE table. You might want to take a look at this report to figure out how it work.

There are also 3rd party tools that convert xml into csv file then use Table Conversion Tool to import csv file, please use Google or Bing to search for the xml to csv conversion tool.

Hi All,

after search in OMW, the UBE R984038XB doesn't exist.
The correct name is: R98403XB - Report - Load XML Data to Table

Hope this help!

Best Regards.

Back