Thread: W-2 Summary Report

W-2 Summary Report

We have a new Payroll person and she need to run a copy of the W-2 Summary Report (R07867) but cannot get any detail. According to the code, the Data Selection is done via Report Interface values. However, none of the manuals tell where the report is ran from.
    Patrick K. Faloney
    ERP Administrator

Found the information I needed to run the report. However, it will not allow for CSV format.
    Patrick K. Faloney
    ERP Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by pfaloney View Post
    Found the information I needed to run the report. However, it will not allow for CSV format.
    Hi Patrick,
    The R07867 is called interactively from the Yearend Workbench during W2 processing, for a specific year end ID. I would guess you can re-run it for a specific year end ID later, by creating a version and using the data selection.

When you say it will not allow for CSV format:

Do you mean the user is unable to select CSV on the Document Setup screen when running it standalone like this? Or the CSV alignment is off? Or, you want to submit it from the year-end workbench but have it run in CSV format?

Thanks!
    Sarah Mills
    Director of Application Managed Services
    EmeraldCube Solutions

"It's not that they can't see the solution; it's that they can't see the problem."

Too late suggestion here. Try to parse it from the existing reports, as well as from the W2 form template or something like this. Hope it'll help a little in advance

Thread Information