How do you a change a No Update Report?

ablock

Does anyone know how to change a No Update Report to a Update Report?

A report was copied and I have made changes and realized the orginal person copied this report as a No Update report and it will not run properly.

Any help would be appreciated.

Update ol910.F9860 set siomit = '0' where siobnm = 'Rxxxxxx' and siomit = '1'

Hi David,

Yes you are right, we can update the table f9860....no need to copy again....

any one help me.In Report .when the level break values changes I want to fetch state code from another Table .in which event I have to write logic?

Thanks to all for the response!!!

Update ol811.F9860 set siomit = '0' where siobnm = 'Rxxxxxx' and siomit = '1'

Worked!

Can anyone tell me whether this should work in 9.2? I've tried it on an object, but the log is still showing " Read Only Report, Fetch for update not executed." Your quick response will be greatly appreciated!
Thanks, Billie Ebinger
Dorel Juvenile Group

It looks like it should work. According to Oracle Doc 627916.1, your choices are:

1 - Copy the report to a new report, and define the copy as an update report. Recreate any versions. (Recommended solution for standard JDE objects)
2 - Update the column SIOMIT from 1 (No Update Report) to 0 (Update Report) for the custom report object in the Object Librarian table (F9860) using a SQL query. Taking a back-up of table F9860 is strongly recommended before updating the table. (Recommended solution for custom reports)

Back