BI output does not show image logos on printer

BhushanC

Dear JDEList,

Our BI output does not show image logos when we submit BI job directly to printer however it shows on print preview in submitted jobs.

Any reason why logos are not printing on printer. Is there any setting I need to do for BI to show logos.

Your suggestion and Ideas are valuable!

Thanks in advance.

Thanks and best regards,

Bhushan

E910/ BI Publisher 11_1_1_5

Use a PostScript 3 Printer, which is the only type supported for BI Pub output printing. A PCL printer will not print the graphics.

Our EverPrint solution actually allows printing BIP (and starndard non-BIP JDE PDF) reports, graphics and all, to any Windows-supported printer. Windows only, though.

I am trying to upload an (Media Object) image template through jde forms and planning to print the report as
(Media Object)
image template in Bi Publisher. How to display image in bi publisher from a location?

[Ignore my post. I had replied from the email with the question asked at the top of this thread. It is best to start a new thread when you have an entirely different question and avoid bring 4 year old threads back to life.]

Last edited:
If you look at the top of this page you will see a breadcrumb menu:

Home * Third Party Applications * BI Publisher * BI output does not show image logos on printer <-- You are here in this thread

Click on the BI Publisher part of that menu to take you to the forum home page for "BI Publisher"

Home * Third Party Applications * BI Publisher <--- Click Here * BI output does not show image logos on printer

then click the Post New Thread button when the BI Publisher forum page loads

Back