Any ideas when we can expect 9.1 Update 3 or Apps 9.2??

JDE0101

All,

I've raised a few SRs with oracle asking for approx dates and i just get fobbed off to "keep checking" hardly useful for defining a JDE roadmap for the next 1-3 years!!

Anyone else heard anyhting on the grapevine or official channels?

We're on Apps 9.1 Update 2 (UM2) but we need to forweard plan for various retorfitting mods / testing etc etc. UM2 for 9.1 Update 2 had a cut-off date: Jul 22, 2013.

Seems this stuff is Top Secret! :)

this stuff is hardly top secret and can be easily followed by just going to MOS and searching on "roadmap" once you've filtered on the JDE product line.

Doc ID 1317204.1 to be exact.

Now as for why you'd actually want to go from Apps 9.1.2 to Apps 9.1.3?.............seems like not a good use of time and you can achieve the same thing by just going fix current.

As per the roadmap there will be no Apps 9.1.3

thanks, couldnt find that document (its the one i was looking for..!)

Re 9.1 with Update 3 we always like to keep on top of the code releases (within reason). Thats not to say we will do it but going from Update 2 to Update 3 will bring incremental fixes and new functionality (we evaluate the cost/benefit)

From your linked document It does look like the next major apps release will be around 2015

Thanks anyways, i guess it looks like there wont be a UM3 and the next 9.2 apps is "sometime" in 2015..16...

Back