ACH remittance not being burst correctly in BIP

jimmymac

Reputable Poster
We are attempting to use the embedded BI Publisher functionality in JDE E1 to burst/email output from our ACH remittance. I'm including it here in the E1 forum since it does involved the standard JDE ACH remittancde R04572T2 and our custom version of it R554572.

Initially we had issues bursting then oracle support shows us the correct burst field to specify in P95620. This was '/R554572T/Driver_Section_S14'.

This worked fine for a few days but today I had to make a few minor ER changes in our UBE R554572T. After building and deploying the change, the bursting no longer works. Then after restoring the previous version, it still fail.

Just prior to the deploy of the change, bursting was working fine, then the build/deploy and it has not worked since.

Attached is some sample xml along with our setup in P95620. By all accounts, this should work and does not.

Any ideas would be appreciated. Also any one else who might also have had very inconsistent results, this would be appreciated also.

Thanks. We are on E1 9.0 tools 8.98.42

Attachments

• 186951-Bursting issue 03102014.doc
    173 KB · Views: 30
If it worked before your deployment then you must have changed something?

The name of a variable in the UBE, or a section name?
did you change sequencing?
Did you change anything on the version itself?

Is your BI templates start from - to dates populated in P95600?

John, specifically what I had added was 3 new processing options, then I did an override version specs on two sections to add version specific Event Rules. I add a few lines of code in each section to retrieve values for a variable.

But no sections were added, changed, or renamed, beyond that. The xml is identical from before and after, we only changed how we populate a couple of variables.

Back