User Metrics on Server Manager?

• Thread starter Robert Robinson
  • Start date
Robert Robinson

Robert Robinson

Reputable Poster
We have upgraded to JDE Tools 9.1.3.3 (apps still 9.0). I have heard that Oracle continues to add information and functionality to Server Manager; I was wondering if there is an SM log that retains history of users who have logged into the JAS servers? I know you can get a snapshot of users at a single point in time using the User Sessions screen, but it just seems that SM should also retain that history as well. Thanks.

If you have security history enabled on your enterprise server, you can see the history of user logins, which includes the web server that the user is running on.

Yep. Through the F9312. But then, there's the problem. We have encountered an issue that prevents the F9312 from logging all of the logon/logoff data. The known and documented issue occurs when users log in at almost the same time; that is not our issue, because I have logged in when no one else is on, and it is not recorded in the F9312.
Lss, until this is remedied, I am looking for an alternative way to log user signons. Hence the SM option.

Back