BUG 17513364 of JDE

sonal_m

There is a problem that sometimes arises where items are added to a WO parts list but they are not visible when they try to issue parts. I can find details of a similar issue on the Oracle website but it refers only to JDE 8.12 indicating this problem should not exist in JDE 9.10. Looking at the list of modified objects application P13730 was copied across from 8.11 which would explain why you still have this a problem..

A technical explanation of the issue can be found in BUG 17513364 <font color="purple"> </font>

can anyone please hep me on this as we are facing the same issue in 9.1 which we should not have

Not sure what you're asking for here...

Your first course of action should be to contact Oracle and report the bug. They may already have a fix. If not, and it truly is a bug, they will fix it (hopefully...eventually).

"...application P13730 was copied across from 8.11 "

If the above is your current situation, and this is standard practice at your company I don't think even Oracle can help you.

lol..I agree with you Larry...But now they want to modify the appl to remove the error. I checked the appl but still I am not sure what all changes should be made.

Has anyone ever come around this appl before?

Back