JDE WORKS FINE FOR A WHILE (15 - 20 MIN) AND THEN NOT RESPOND

JunkPam

JunkPam

I HAVE NO LOG IN FOR A LONG LONG TIME. I WORK IN ANOTHER DEPARTMENT NOW. BUT WE HAVE A BIG PROBLEM. THAT'S THE REASON WHY I'M ASKING FOR HELP.

THIS IS THE PROBLEM:

THE USERS WORKS OK FOR A WHILE BUT THEN FREEZE OR NOT DATA DISPLAY. IN THE JAVA SERVERS THE PROCESS JAVAW.EXE IS AROUND 15% OF CPU. WE END THE PROCESS IN THE TASK MANAGER. THEN THE USERS LOG IN AND WORKS AGAIN TILL THE NEXT FREEZE
I HOPE YOU CAN HELP US.

UNA DISCULPA POR MI INGLES

JDEDWARDS ENTERPRISEONE E900 TOOL REALEAS 8.94
WINDOWS SERVER 2008 R2 64 BITS (ENTEPRISE)
WINDOWS WEB SERVER 2008 R2 64BITS

JunkPam,

You described the problem / symptom well.

Unfortunately there are a 100+ reasons for the symptoms you describe. You need a experienced consultant or Oracle support person to check your system configuration and diagnose the problem.

One thing that struck me is that your signature says you're on Applications version 9.0 with Tools Release version 8.94 running on Windows Servers 2008 R2 - correct?

The issue is that Tools Release 8.94 is only compatible with Application versions 8.9, 8.10, and 8.11 - not 9.0. Therefore I must be interpreting E900 incorrectly and your applications release is 8.9, 8.10, or 8.11.

Tools Release 8.94 however is NOT certified to run on Windows Server 2008 R2. Was the server recently upgraded?

Back