R46171 not always creating F4611 from F4600....?

johndanter

johndanter

Legendary Poster
Hi list,

We have a very intermittent problem here whereby R46171 can sometimes miss locations

The F4600 Requests at are status 200 and are being read by R46171 but they are not always creating the F4611 suggestions for all locations.

Even worse thing is, it isn't even consistent for the SAME location during the run span of the UBE

I.E at the start of the R46171 it was using certain locations and saying everything was fine, then half way through the PDF for the SAME location we then get an error saying...

"Zone does not match"

From then on in, the R46171 then treats that location as being unusable and repeats with the same error 'Zone does not match error'

The only place in E1 where error 3458 'Zone does not match' is created in in N4600220.

There are 3 lines of code in there that spit out that error message
Ln 116, 119 and 192

The decision to display that error or not are made from variables it gets back from:
B4100240 (location) and B4600270 (Request)

As I say, when this happens it stops creating the F4611 and gives that error 3458

However if you reset the the F4600 back to 200 and Resusggest, it WILL use the location is said was in error previously?????

Can anyone help me as this is intermittent and I do not have a 'bad log' only a good log

Many thanks

John

Anyone.....?

Does everyone else's R46171 work like a charm 100% of the time?
smile.gif

Zone does match maybe a red herring as this error also happens on a good run, so please ignore.

However this issue is still out there. So if anyone has had this issue themselves please let me know

Thanks

John

John,
Have you turned on the audit trail (2 or 3)? You should be able to find the exact reason a location was rejected by viewing the audit trail output.

While this won't fix your odd issue, it at least should give you the reason it fails the first time for that run. Hopefully, that error has some meaning that leads you to a resolution.

Thanks for the reply!

Forgive my ignorance but how do I turn the auditing on 2/3 for this UBE?

Processing option on R46171. That process spawns a couple other UBE's. I am not sure off the top of my head which shows the audit trail, but a value of '2' for auditing is usually all I use.

Back