Change Assistant problem with 1099 ESU

jimmymac

Reputable Poster
We are on E1 9.0 tools release 8.98.42. I am attempting to use Change Assistant to download and deploy the ESU for 1099s for this year, JL22130.

Using Change Assistant I have downloaded JL22130 and then chose the option to deploy to our DV900 environment. After running for a bit, it failed but I can't seem to find any logs or messages that give me any idea of why or what to do.

Any suggestions or ideas would be appreciated.

Also, in trying to get the thing deployed I chose to delete the ESU so I can redownload it just to see if that would help. It didn't and still failed on deploy.

But now I cannot even exit Change Assistant, the little yellow triangle in the upper right continues to roll over, indicating something is still running. then when I choose to exit, it gives me an error box saying JL16528 and another ESU is loading. ??? These were not even selected but are somehow loading and there appears to be no way to end Change Assistant without killing it in task manager.

Any thoughts on this one would be appreciated also.

I can help with the second part of your post. I encountered the same issue when trying to deploy an ESU. If you double click on the triangles, a pop up window comes up "Clear All Tasks Processing? - Yes or No". Hopefully this helps a little bit. There was also doc id 1596756.1 for 1099 Year-End Processing ESU Installation.

Great, take the easy question. Just kidding, thanks thats good to know. I did end up killing it, with no apparent ill effect, but its still failing when i try to deploy.

Back