DD item with 4 display decimals

KSK

KSK

Well Known Member
Hi All,

I am searching for a DD item for storing the Amount in my custom financial report. The DD should have display decimal as “4”.

Please update me the appropriate DD item for storing the amount that has four display decimals. Thanks.

KSK,

This is one of those "Do my work for me" questions/demands that most people abhor. Why? Because respondents have the knowledge they possess from reading and actually doing the work. And do note that I am not claiming to know everything. If I did, I would not need to post questions to those good people who are willing to read and respond.

When it comes to a question such as yours, a good techie will examine files, see the inter-relationships, and write his/her own query to get the desired information. Therefore, look at the Data Dictionary tables, look at what they contain and how they relate, then write a query to get your answer.

Just telling you the answer without knowing if you did your homework is not going to help your professional growth.

Sincerely,
-T.O.O.

checkout F9210 and inquire on alias CDEC.

You might also just creating your own DD item.

Look at F9210

slap a 4 in field FRCDEC and click find
smile.gif

Spoilt for choice

[ QUOTE ]
KSK,

This is one of those "Do my work for me" questions/demands that most people abhor. Why? Because respondents have the knowledge they possess from reading and actually doing the work. And do note that I am not claiming to know everything. If I did, I would not need to post questions to those good people who are willing to read and respond.

When it comes to a question such as yours, a good techie will examine files, see the inter-relationships, and write his/her own query to get the desired information. Therefore, look at the Data Dictionary tables, look at what they contain and how they relate, then write a query to get your answer.

Just telling you the answer without knowing if you did your homework is not going to help your professional growth.

Sincerely,
-T.O.O.

[/ QUOTE ]

+1

Back