Copy Grid format

rkt

Hi,

I want to copy grid format from one of my user to *PUBLIC.
P08826 is calling P08810, User customized the grid in P08810, but this application doesn't have any versions but in user overrides application, I am seeing a version as JDE0001 (which is coming from P08826). When I am trying to copy custom grid format of the user to *PUBLIC from user overrides application, I am getting an error asking me to enter version, if I enter same version or leave it blank, I am getting an error message as the version is not found because P08810 doesn't have any version.

Please let me know if you come across this type of issue.

Thanks,
RKT

Hi RKT,

I encountered this same issue when we went to 9.1 (I'm not sure if it was around prior to that, as we changed some things when we upgraded to 9.1), opened a case with Oracle and they were able to duplicate it. They opened Bug 15979619, which shows as both "Closed, Duplicate" and Fixed in Product Version 9.1. It looks like Bug/SAR 16732229 is where it is fixed, but the latest ESUs for 9.1 (and a couple for 9.0) show as Not Available.

A work-around did seem to be to not tab out of the User/Role field after entering *PUBLIC (in your case), just clicking OK instead of hitting the tab key.

Back