Order Activity Rules

jessicajay

I have changed my Order Activity Rules to go from 220-Enter Purchase Order to Next Status 280 in order to skip 230-Approval Process. However, when I go to Enter a Purchase Order, the Next Status on the line automatically defaults to 230, which would then give me an error, since that is no longer a valid option. In order to go the Next Status I want, I have to change it on each line manually.

I have tried looking at all Processing Options and can't seem to figure out how to get it to default to the Next Status I want so I don't have to make the change every time for every line.

If someone could please help it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

--001a11c36cdea8e00a04e86010d2
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

pls check order activity rule for Order Type / Line type combination.
Also, check processing option of respective P4310 versions

Regards,
Shailendra Mishra

r
er
t
st.com?Subject=3DUnsubscribe&Body=3DSirs,

Please++remove+this+address+
--001a11c36cdea8e00a04e86010d2
Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>pls check order activity rule for Order Type / Line t ype combination.</div><div>Also, check processing option of respective P431 0 versions</div></div><div class=3D"gmail_extra"><br clear=3D"all"><div>Reg Shailendra Mishra</div>
jay <span dir=3D"ltr"><<a href=3D"mailto:[email protected]" target ss=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;pa I have changed my Order Activity Rules to go from 220-Enter Purchase Order to Next Status 280 in order to skip 230-Approval Process. However, when I g o to Enter a Purchase Order, the Next Status on the line automatically defa ults to 230, which would then give me an error, since that is no longer a v alid option. In order to go the Next Status I want, I have to change it on each line manually.

gure out how to get it to default to the Next Status I want so I don't have to make the change every time for every line.

If someone could please help it would be greatly appreciated!

p;Board=3DOW&Number=3D185004" target=3D"_blank">entire JDELIST thread</ eck out the <a href=3D"http://www.jdelist.com/ubb/postlist.php?Cat=3D&B oard=3DOpps" target=3D"_blank">Job Opportunities forum</a></td>
<font size=3D"-2" face=3D"Verdana, Arial">This is the JDELIST EnterpriseOne Mailing List.
JDELIST is not affiliated with JDEdwards=AE.
To unsubscribe from this list via email, <a href=3D"mailto:+jdelist_remove@ jdelist.com?Subject=3DUnsubscribe&Body=3DSirs,

Please++remove+this +address+from+the+JDELIST+EnterpriseOne+Mailing+List.

Thank+You." targ
--001a11c36cdea8e00a04e86010d2--

Jessicajay,

I believe this question belongs in the Developers section, not this one. Also, please provide details such as the version of OW you are using, tools release, etc. Finally, did you scan the UBE to determine if someone hard-coded the value in question?

Thanks,
Keith

Back