Need to create a separate AP payment batch

jimmymac

Reputable Poster
We are on E1 9.0 and have an accounts payable issue. We create vouchers via an interface from another system. These vouchers for tax payments will be paid via our JDE AP system. However, we receive two files from our tax system and these need to be processed separately. We decided to use the same document type but a different payment handlin code (RPCRC) to distinguish between the two different batches of tax payments we receive.

That was workin fine will we noticed a bug where the handling code of M was causing the checks not to split/break properly, creating an occasional extra check. Oracle has confirmed its a bug in R04570 but has not ETA.

We need to resolve this and we thouht one way was to use a different field other than CRC to use to deferentiate between the two types of tax runs we have. We are thining using the misc reporting code RPRP1. We would populate this value when we import the data into the F0411Z1 then when the vouchers were created, the payments group version would be changed to select on this RPRP1 value, along with payment status, etc.

Does anyone see an issue with usin RPRP1 to select on for payment groups, or have another field they might recommend.

Thanks.

I reviewed the data and thought of other fields that might be tested, but also believe that the "Misc Report Code" would suffice for your solution. I suspect it has been successfully tested as of this date. I typically review unanswered posts in the interest of providing the needed assistance.

Back