E1 9.0 fast path question

jimmymac

Reputable Poster
I have reviewed the fast path topics but still cannot find the answer to this question.

How to you access the fast path setting for a role or user in E1 9.0. I see in another thread that it was mentioned that that you can see that by going into Security Workbench, then choosing the Row Exit for Solution Explorer. However, there are now Row Exits on the Security Workbench first screen.

There is a form exit for Solution Explorer and it brings up a screen where you can specify the fast path options but the user/role is empty and you cannot seem to populate to retrieve and display the current attributes for a role/user.

What am I missing?

Hi Jimmy -

If you fast path P00950 (Work With User/Role Security) from a fat client, the FORM exit for Solution Explorer should be there…it's security type "A". You'll find all of the settings for the fast path access as well as favorites, etc…

If you fast path P00950 from the Web, the FORM Exit "Setup Security" THEN Solution Explorer must be selected…

Let me know if that helps…

Thanks,
Carrie

Thanks Carrie.

However, when I choose Solution Explorer form exit, it does take me to the Solution Explorer Security screen. But the user/role is blank.

This does not appear to be a normal find/browse screen. I can key in a role in the User/Role field but there doesn't seem to be any way to do an inquiry to display the current valus for that role.

Use this form only to put new record (fill the user field).

You can inquiry from the main form searching for security type "A".

Back