Asynchronous Business Function Error - F4211FSEndDoc

Leo_jde

For upgrade project (From XE to 9.1) purpose P4210 was retrofited. In 9.1 running P4210, revising one existing order. once i am placing the order getting Asynchronous business function error. In message form it is coming as "There was a problem with server while running the business function F4211FSEndDoc".
blush.gif

Checked in jde logs and F4211 End Document returning '0' at BSFN level = 1.

Please let me know any suggestions or inputs from your end to resolve this issue.

Honestly, from this information alone there is no way anyone can resolve your problem. Could be any number of things. I would start with all the various logs and look for clues there. I would debug the BSFN and look for clues there. If your in the middle of an upgrade it could be that table structures have changed and the table conversions have not run or been successful, could be your mods were not retrofitted correctly, could be that other BSFNs are having issues or custom C code has not been retrofitted correctly, since you are converting from Xe could be unicode issues in the C code, the list goes on and on....

Try to test with administrator USER ID. Login with JDE and test.
Sometimes it can come because of the security reason on user ID.

Regards,
Parag

[ QUOTE ]
For upgrade project (From XE to 9.1) purpose P4210 was retrofited. In 9.1 running P4210, revising one existing order. once i am placing the order getting Asynchronous business function error. In message form it is coming as "There was a problem with server while running the business function F4211FSEndDoc".
blush.gif

Checked in jde logs and F4211 End Document returning '0' at BSFN level = 1.

Please let me know any suggestions or inputs from your end to resolve this issue.

[/ QUOTE ]

It could be caused by several reason, but there is no way to know for sure. I happened to encounter the same problem, in my case, it was caused by insufficient table space.

Asynchronous business function error F4211SFEnddoc on entering/canceling sales order in jde9.1.3
Create a Sales Order Entry using Role dedicated to Europe it fails.
All Europe Roles are mapped to run on Europe Logic Server.
But if Sales Order Entry is done using a Australia Role for which the all the Logic runs on Enterprise Server, there is no issue.
Why is it so ?

Try to test with administrator USER ID. Login with JDE and test.
Sometimes it can come because of the security reason on user ID.

Regards,
Parag

We are having this issue. It does not work with the 'developer' role but it works fine with 'sysadmin' role. Now, I am about to compare both roles.
Any thoughts so that I can research on ?

Back