Problema with rounding

Hi Daniel

From what I tested it worked fine in all 4 cases

several SO in one invoice

one SO in one invoice

one SO broken in different invoices

several SO broken in several invoices but with one invoice having parts of several SO

Oh, if this works, it will be great.

Our PY and DV are unstable now, I think them will be ok tomorrow, and then I'll test this setting.

Thanks!

Hi clmates,

It doesn't works very much... the tax are ok, but the values of the SO stay wrong...

Ex: price $ 27,99338
1 line with 4 itens, 1 line with 1 item, total 5 itens
27,99338 * 5 = <font color="red">139,97</font> - it is ok
but, the JDE makes this:
27,99338 * 4 = 111,97
27,99338 * 1 = 27,99
111,97 + 27,99 = <font color="red">139,96</font>

this is the problem...

Hello...

We have de same problem in Spain. The rounding in the invoice printing is not done in the same way than in the Sales update, so you could have differences between invoice and accounting. If you have different taxes in the invoice you can also have differences, because of the tax amount calculation. We've spoken with Oracle and they know the problem but they haven't solution. No SAR or ESU will be developed to solve this, so you must do it by your own.

Regards,
Arturo.

Hi Arturo!

And you can solve this problem? I'm working with this in the last 2 months, but we don't find a solution.

If Oracle knows the problem, they should make a solution for this... this problem really impacts in production.

Hello everyone,

I think Pedro is having the same issues that we are experiencing and please correct me if i am worng. I am after a solution of a work around as well and here is the problem.

JDE calculates the VAT (TAX) based on either sales order line level or header level, if consolidate invoices are switched on, as we have, the line level has to be used.

Problem: when there are multiple order lines and several orders are creating one consolidate invoices, JDE calcuates the tax at line level for each order line, the total of the order lines tax then doesn't match the total of the invoice tax when the invoice is printed via R42565 as they are out by pennies or cents due to roundings. this is causing dispute with the customers. This is purely an issue on the distribution side.

I am for one, looking for advise if there are any work around or solution for this rather then going to the last option of customization.

any help is appreciate it. thanks JHL

Anyone using X00TAX business function for tax calculation and getting issues with Tax amount getting rounded off ?

Back