Which table stores Equipment & Equipment Heirarchy information in JDE

pmalloja

Hi All,

Please let me know
a) which table stores Equipment and Equipment Hierarchy information?
b)which table stores Workday Shift information.

Thanks in advance.
Phani

I see you've put up 2 posts, neither of which has received a reply. I believe I know why: You are asking questions but it appears you did not read or choose not to follow the guidelines on posting. Primary among the things any respondent needs is knowledge of which version of OneWorld you are talking about. Second, what are you trying to do. Third, have you tried to address the issue yourself. And so on. The questions you are asking can be answered by going through the Help screens in OneWorld. After you've reviewed the Help screens, and perhaps asked a power user or two at your location, then I believe you would get help to questions posed here. But to just ask "How?" or "Where?" without any explanation or any kind of detail whatsoever is to guarantee that your question will not garner many replies.

Please do as I request, read the "sticky" posts on the forums, do some research, then come back if you have any questions.

The bottom line here is that you will only grow and become more competent in this field if you at least try to do things on your own at first if you have not already done so. Sure, you may get things wrong, but that's how we learn. Successes are wonderful experiences, but failures are great teachers.

Back