Environment webpage customization

Alan2011

Hi,
Anyone knows how and where to customize the web instance login page so you could have a word "PY900 or DV900" big and bold on the face of the web so users will always make sure they are logged in to non production environment. I know the path and URL already tells what environment but this is for regular users and purposed to prediction.
Something like "YOU LOGGED INTO PY900".

Thanks,
Alan
JDE 9.1
SQL 2008 R2
Tools 9.1
Oralce Weblogic

Alan,

FWIW, I change the bitmaps that are dislayed In both weblogic and OAS it is people.jpg.

Just do a search and you should be good to go.

Tom

Hi all,

I did upgrading Weblogic 12.1.2 To 12.1.3.
And did reconfiguration also.

Reference -->https://dbaclass.com/article/steps-upgrading-weblogic-12-1-2-12-1-3/

Initially "JD Edwards EnterpriseOne" login screen and top left of the screen has customization.
(this is for the text to appear in the page before you login to JDE)
(loginDecoration.jspf, html4login.jsp )

But after WebLogic upgrade, those screens are not appearing correclty. It takes default log in screen for "JD Edewards EnterpriseOne".
However when I change this under 'oracle/Middleware/user_projects/domains/base_domain/servers/xxxxx/stage/xxxxxx/app/webclient.war/share' folder I can't see any change in the login screen.

It seems that the change is not picked up on the web page for some reason.

Also,I removed the cache and tmp folders under path below and then restarted the HTML instance
'oracle/Middleware/user_projects/domains/base_domain/servers/<HTML instance>'

Can you help me please and resolve the above issue.

Thanks in advance!

What Tools Release are you going to? The files to modify are different based on the Tools Release.

Did you delete the stage folder with services stopped and/or redeploy the application? There's copies of those files under stage as well that need to get updated. If you stop the instance, you can delete stage safely and it'll recreate. I'd delete stage, cache and tmp again, them start it up. Also, clear your browser cache.

I presume you know that you need to replace the bitmap again after an upgrade.

Tom

Back