Demo 9.1 DataSource Local is not supported.

rjcrock

I have installed standalone on an oracle vm on windows 7pro. I have written my first pgm in which I created a file, a TBLE - BSVW - APPL. When I run it from the fast path of E1 Menu the web page appears as expected. When I try to add a record to the file I created it presents an error message saying the record not found in F0101. The file I am trying to add to is F5501010, the one I created.

In the jas_20130419 log file I see the following:
Exception occurred when trying netManager.callTableIO Error Message: <Errors on JAS: >, Error list: : mError: 346
mAlphaDescriptionTemplate: JAS_MSG346: JAS database failure: [INVALID_DATASOURCE_TYPE] Type Override for DataSource LOCAL is not supported.

Does anyone know how to resolve this issue?

[ QUOTE ]
I have installed standalone on an oracle vm on windows 7pro. I have written my first pgm in which I created a file, a TBLE - BSVW - APPL. When I run it from the fast path of E1 Menu the web page appears as expected. When I try to add a record to the file I created it presents an error message saying the record not found in F0101. The file I am trying to add to is F5501010, the one I created.

In the jas_20130419 log file I see the following:
Exception occurred when trying netManager.callTableIO Error Message: <Errors on JAS: >, Error list: : mError: 346
mAlphaDescriptionTemplate: JAS_MSG346: JAS database failure: [INVALID_DATASOURCE_TYPE] Type Override for DataSource LOCAL is not supported.

Does anyone know how to resolve this issue?

[/ QUOTE ]

hi rjcrock,

It would be better if you can post the structure of your TBLE. Based on your post, I'm assuming that you're using AN8 in your TBLE. If that is the case, try to disable the Edit Rule in your Fix-Inspect form.

Hope this helps!

<font color="green">Ranny</font>

Back