Thread: Examples of Item Master Set Up

Examples of Item Master Set Up

Hi All

I'm new to this forum but I'm seeking some assistance on the Item Master set up. I'm running JDE E1 8.12 currently however we are transitioning to Version 9 by the end of the year.

If anyone has examples of how they implemented Item Master and also some examples of how they implemented segmented items.

Snippets of your set up (excel or screen shots). I plan on using Interoperability to upload the majority of our items but the coding structure I'm finding a little challenging to pin down.

We don't carry any iventory so all our item are non-stock. Basically, it would be used for purchasing to supply the necessary materials to our projects.

Please let me know if you require any further information to assist.

Thanks

Tammy

Re: Examples of Item Master Set Up

Hi Tammy

I don't have anything I can provide on Item Master at the moment, however there is a free guide on Segemented Items available from Nixon Software.

Hope this helps
    Aidy

Quote Originally Posted by aidy View Post
    Hi Tammy

I don't have anything I can provide on Item Master at the moment, however there is a free guide on Segemented Items available from Nixon Software.

Hope this helps
    Aidy
    Hi Aidy, for some reason I am not able to reach to Nixon Software site. Are you sure that it is still working or am I doing something wrong?

Thread Information