DMAAI Documentation

JorgeJDE

JorgeJDE

Hi List,

I've been reading through the JDE Documentation for DMAAIs and all I could find was a simple matrix of the table number (i.e. 4122 = Inventory AAI that provides the balance sheet inventory valuation), but my question is if there's any kind of documentation that describes what each table number will be used by a specific transaction?

In other words, for example, an inventory transfer what are the AAI table numbers that are used and why? Is there a predefined rule for AAI table numbers to use by transactions?

Jorge

ERP 9.0 / SQL Server

Hi Jorge,

List of AAIs and applications can be found on doc ID 625475.1 ("E1: 40: Automatic Accounting Instructions for Distribution (AAI / DMAAI)") from MyOracleSupport.

Rgds

Got it. Thanks. Very useful documentation for what I'm looking to do.

Hi Jorge,

List of AAIs and applications can be found on doc ID 625475.1 ("E1: 40: Automatic Accounting Instructions for Distribution (AAI / DMAAI)") from MyOracleSupport.

Rgds
Is there a similar document that will tell you what DMAAI's are in used in a particular transaction? For example, What DMAAI's are used for the purchase order side of a transfer order (OT)?

Back