Standard Interactive Application using combo box in the grid

w2vijay

w2vijay

Well Known Member
Hi All,

We have client requirement to implement combo box in the form grid.Please let me know the standard Interactive applications using combo box in the grid.By reviewing them will help in achieving the functionality.

Hi Vijay,

You can find the ‘Combo box’ functionality in the application called P01111 - Contact Information.

CONTROL: Push Button
EVENT: Button Clicked
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
//
VA frm_mnCount = "0"
Get Item Count(FC Grid, GC Electronic Address Type, <Currently Selected Row>, VA frm_mnCount)
If VA frm_mnRowCount is not equal to "3"
Add Item(FC Grid, GC Electronic Address Type, <Currently Selected Row>, "1", "Email address", <Null>)
Add Item(FC Grid, GC Electronic Address Type, <Currently Selected Row>, 2, Internal address, <Null>)
Add Item(FC Grid, GC Electronic Address Type, <Currently Selected Row>, 2, Internal address, <Null>)
End If

========================
Post Dialog is Intilaized
========================
//
Press Button (Push Button)

T,
Reddy
JD Edwards E9 consultant
OneWorld, 8.12 and E9..

Attachments

• 178471-Combo Box_P01111.jpg
    178471-Combo Box_P01111.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 199
I checked this application and did not find any field using combo box. Can you tell the form and field name.

Thank Reddy - The application is P0111- who is who form(type code,function code etc) not P01111. By reviweing this should help my requirement to complete.

Hi Vijay,

The Application is same P01111(Email/Internet Revisions) and whcih is calling from Row Exit of P0111|ZJDE0001. Correct me if i'm wrong....
ooo.gif

T,
Sudhakar Reddy
JD Edwards Consultant

Thanks Vijay, Sudhakar and everyone. This was helpful to me today. Learned about combo box. Never noticed the options on the Grid properties.

Back