Dip Volume Calculator is Rounding in E1-9.0

azgmx

Hi All,

I am testing the Volume Correction Factor in the Dip Volume Calculator Process (Program P415102) the problem is that we are expecting that the Volume Correction Factor should be for example: .98675 and in all of the examples is rounding to: 1.00000 have you ever experimented the same problem? Thanks for your help Regards

How many decimals are defined for the field you are calculating into?

Houston, you have a problem. If the dip volume correction factor is 1.0, then it sounds like you don't have bulk inventory turned on. As I recall, there is a flag in the branch constants that turns on the branch/plant bulk functionality. Is that flag turned on?

Andy

Hi Daniel,

In the VCF Field we have 5 decimals and the Bulk Product Constants has got the values for Branch Plant like Temperature Type, Standard Temperature, Density Type, US Metric Measurement, US Increments Delimeter

Hi Andy,

Thanks for your answer a long time ago that I haven't contact with you I had the opportunity of take the ECS training in Denver with you well, In the VCF Field we have 5 decimals and the Bulk Product Constants has got the values for Branch Plant like Temperature Type, Standard Temperature, Density Type, US Metric Measurement, US Increments Delimeter.... what do you think.. Thanks for your help

Back