BI Publisher Burst PDF names

Pat_H

Hello List, does anyone know if there is a table in JDE that contains the PDF names of the reports that are set up to burst in BI Publisher? I know that F986110 has the name of the original PDF but I can't find a file with the individual PDF names. Is there one? My ultimate goal is to find these PDF's and create media object records in the F00165 so I can connect them to line items in an inquiry app.

The PDFs that BIP generates are stored as compressed blob objects in the BIPub output table (F95631). Since they are in a blob, they don't have a filename at all.

Thanks Segfault, I just found out the very thing from Oracle. I was told "The file name users see when they manually select to download the output from P95631, when archiving outputs or when receiving emails is created on-the-fly. The name itself is not stored anywhere in E1, it is provided during runtime when outputs are delivered via email, or archived. We have an enhancement request(ER)Bug 11041294 - ABILITY TO RENAME EMAIL ATTACH - SAR: 8961008 asking for a functionality to rename the email attachments but it is still under review and not yet implemented."

Back