R03B16A AR Statistical History Reload

qorval

qorval

I new a way to speedup the weekly run on R03B16A. It takes 36 hours to run currently any help would be greatly appriciated.
smile.gif

I'm struggling with this same issue.

Oracle's Knowledge Document 625834.1 states:
"Create separate versions for daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly runs, set the processing options on these as desired, then do not change these. If you need to do a run with slightly different processing option settings, copy the daily/weekly/etc version and change the processing options on the copied version."

In a discussion on the My Oracle Support Community for E1 Financials, I asked about this, and received the following responses from Oracle:

* "An example of this is when some customers choose to run a daily version of R03B16A, which does not calculate DSO/High balance, and run a separate weekly or monthly version with DSO/high balance turned on. The processing options for are set accordingly for each version and are then not changed."
* "So the daily version of R03B16A would update invoice and receipt records say Mon - Fri, then the weekly version of R03B16A could be scheduled to run over a weekend. This will make any additional updates for new records and call the R03B162 to run over all records (as determined by the processing options)."
* "I have added a comment to the KM doc 625834.1 with your request to add examples and we will review the document shortly."

Good luck!
-Jim

Back