how can i program automatic credit note or credit memo

• Thread starter RAntonio Enriquez
  • Start date

RAntonio Enriquez

hi all

someone could help me to know

how can i make a credit note (or credit memo), automaticly when i create a sale order or invoice?

i need to do this cause i have agreed discounts with some clients, and i need to make that credit notes automaticly each sale order or invoice are created.

some one could help me plaese

thanks a lot a lot a lot

Hi there! You should look at advanced pricing and the rebate functionality where you can create accruals and then automatically generate credit notes based on pre-defined amount/volume levels

It's all in advanced pricing manual..

Hope this helps
/Aarto

Hi Aarto

thanks a lot a lot

could i do other question to you?.

it theme serves only based on volumes?

i need generate automatic credit memo by each sale order i create, based on a discount percentage agreed with my customer

example I have agreed a 3% discount, then i he billed bill numer 1 by 100, number 2 by 200 , number 3 by 300

so i need to generate automaticly 3 credit memo
fisrt by $ 3, second by 6 and third credit memo by $ 9

could i do it?

thanks a lot a lot a lot by your help

hi Aarto..

i have a dude could you help me please?

it rule runs only based on volume sale?

look i need to do a credit memo each time order sale is created witouth based on volume, i need create credit memo each order sale is created by a 3% based on total import sale orde.

is it posible to do this?

thanks a lot a lot a lot

Hi! Unfortunately, i don't think you can do that.. (1 to 1 credit for each sales order line) It's designed to create an accumulated credit for the total of the accrued amount..
I think you would need to create the credit orders using a custom function, this could be based on F4074

/Aarto

Back