Setting up supply schedule lead time

rivolen

Hello,

I know that SAP have possibility to set goods receipt days, is there a same option for E1(9.0)?

It would be needed to specify incoming inspection duration and therefore should help to measure real lead time for the supply schedule.

or any alternatives?

Unlike SAP you cannot specify Goods Receipt days in JDE. The Purchasing leadtime cannot be split up into transit days, inspection days, putaway days etc. The purchasing leadtime is just 1 number that includes weekdays and weekend days.
If you want the purchased part to arrive X number of days before the start of a work order you can set a leadtime offset of X in the BOM for the part.

Thanks,
Matt

Thank you, Matt!

Well, thats the tricky part, we don't produce nothing from it:) Only purchase, quality check, pack and sell. Therefore I think I can’t use the leadtime offset.
User said that they used the purchase lead time for that, but after E1 update lead time affects only forecasts (in delivery schedule) and not the orders. Well, I personally dare to doubt it and I also think that’s not the right option to use anyway so is there any other alternatives?

Back