Units of Measure in Base Pricing

Marisol

We are running Enterprise One 9.0 and I am having some issues with units of measure and prices.
I have items were all the units of mesaure in the Item Master are by the Stocking type (i.e boxes, pails, drums) and the pricing is by the Lb or by the Gallon. As long as my prices are set up by the lb or the gal as well I get a price. If I set the price for one of these items by the Kg, then the system cannot find the base price. If I enter the order by the Case, Pail, Drum, etc it cannot find the base price as well.
The system constants for the Sales Price Retrival unit of measure is set up as a 2 (Pricing UOM), I have tried 1 (by transaction UOM) but does not seem to make a difference

Is there a way to get around this when the pricing UOM on item Master and Price UOM itself are different or do they always have to match.

Any help will be appreciated.

Have you defined a UOM conversion for the item from Drums to Gallons?

Thanks,
Matt

Yes, we have all the UOM convertions set up from Cartons, to Lbs, to Kgs, to Gallons, etc.

What is the error message you are getting. If you getting a "No Base Price in Effect" message then you are most likely missing something on your setup. If you have access to the oracle support site search for id number 625592.1 If you do not have access to site please let me know and I will send you the document

Back