Base Price - How to do a Mass Update

Marisol

We are installin Enterpriseone 9.0 and are very new to JDE. I have set up all my prices in Base Price and have some adjustments for upcharges, etc. I can see a mass update option but only seems to work for adjustment. How can you do a mass update in base price per example to extend expiration dates to a bunch of records. Any help will be appreciated

R41830

Set add-on amount to zero and use the DATES processing option tab to enter your new overrides.

Thank you Darren. I followed your instructios, but I get a new record with the new expiration dates. Can this be done where it only extends the date of the existing record but it does not create a second entry?

I looked at how the report is written. For some reason they add new records when dates are used in the processing options.

So, you would need to change this report to 'update' instead of 'add.'

I don't know of another program to 'mass update' F4106 dates.

basically there is no program or UBE that can perform mass upload data of base price table (F4106) "at the same time"

1 solution could be- custom modification or a database manipulation utility like SQL to mass update the Item Price for multiple Items at the same time

Back