When i create a sales order by converting it from a sales quote the Extended price/unit price field gets disabled

n_l

When i create a sales order by converting it from a sales quote the Extended price/unit price field gets disabled

When i create a sales order by converting it from a sales quote the Extended price/unit price field gets disabled on the sales order. The only way i can see that i can change the unit price/extended price is by inserting an adjustment.

Is there a way to enable the unit price/extended price on the sales order which is converted from a sales quote.

Re: When i create a sales order by converting it from a sales quote the Extended price/unit price field gets disabled

My P4210 customization documentation shows that we had to customize the code to stop disabling the price fields when converted from a quote.

Re: When i create a sales order by converting it from a sales quote the Extended price/unit price field gets disabled

Hi

I can see the logic from the customer's perspective, if someone quoted me a certain price, that is what I would want to pay for the product or service.

However in practice things change between the time of the quote and time of order confirmation, and like Larry states, custom code is required to achieve this.

Hope this helps
Aidy

Back