Lot Trace/Tracking

JDESPIRIT

Hi guys.I am not familiar with lot trace/tracking.Pls guide me if i am wrong.I have one issues here that is during at Lot Trace/Tracking inquiry screen i key in my LITM n LOTN in order to check whether the item is from MFG to FGI.But i found out it show an error of LOT master missing lot.Then i suspect data intergrity issues so i go to check for my Lot master table F4801 and i found out some LOTN is missing.So, i try to find the purge table for F4108P and i found out some is in thre.Besides, the inventory reclass is using third party software RFsmart to reclass.I suspect those third party software may cause the issues.Besides, i also check for other LITM and LOTN in lot trace/tracking inquiry screen and also found out supossingly we should have 2 line after doing transfer from MFG item to FGI.Eventually,it only show 1 line that is IC line WO completion line.Kindly advice me how to get back the data.

By design ,duringa transaction, RFSmart collects data and then sends data to Standard JDE Business Functions for transactions processing.It can also store transaction logs. You can go to RFSmart Back Office as admin and review the logs to see data collected and processed during the specific transactions.

Once the issue is identified you can determine the best mechanism to restore data integrity.
Thanks

tq..anyway may I know is there any report that can run to check currently there is any missing Lot master in the JDE 8.1?

Back