Financial reporting year setting

Chi

my company's financial year is from 1/Jul/XX to 30/Jun/XX. Current reporting year is 10. Now we want to change the reporting year to 11 means 1/Jul/2011 to 30/Jun/2012.
But when I change the reporting year in "Set financial Reporting Date" form, eroor messages "Date Pattern/Fiscal Year Invalid" & "Fiscal Year Not Set Up" are prompted. I've checked that the new date pattern was already added in the date pattern table F00008.
Please help! How can I change the financial reporting year to new one? Did I miss something?

I had a similar issue at one of my clients... we discovered that ir was caused by the CENTCHG data dictionnery default value. it was still set to 10. This DD item controls how the system evaluates a 2-digit year... anything greater than 10 is considered 19xx. So entering 11 is considered 1911. You need to change the default value to something like 40. Take a look on Oracle Support at this document for additional info [ID 882478.1]

Thanks for your reply. But I've found I can't download the date utility. How can I change the default value of the CENTCHG without the Date Utility?

Chi,

Did you review bOrgacle Document:
E1: 34: Cannot add dates past the year 2010? [ID 660338.1]

(db)

Back