Thread: New Vertex Payroll Install

New Vertex Payroll Install

Hi,

i have to install vertex payroll on the windows server with SQL server database. JDE version is 9.0 ul2. Can anyone give me any documents or screen shots of how to install vertex payroll on win 2003 with sql server.

thanks a ton in advance.

Re: New Vertex Payroll Install

Vertex is pretty easy to install with Payroll. I have it installed on my enterprise server. You just have to make sure you have the connection set correctly in the P7308. I believe there is documentation on Oracle's website that walks you through it.

Re: New Vertex Payroll Install

hi,

Thank you for the reply. i searched the Oracle site but i could not get any help. can you please give me any link you know.

Thanks a ton in advance

So glad to find this forum, Vertex can easy to install with Payroll. I have also installed on my enterprise server. You just have to make sure you have the connection set correctly in the P7308.

Thread Information