EnterpriseOne Accounts Receivable System

prmiller

I am in a graduate accounting program at the Lubin School of Business at Pace University in New York City (Manhattan). I am a member of a 4 person team working on a presentation about the EnterpriseOne Accounts Receivable accounting system. We are studying Accounting Information Systems and my part is to find opinions on this product from people who use the product. I cannot find any link to users who rate the product or give comments on how that like/dislike the product. Can you give me some hints on how to find this information?

My recommendation is for you to create the opportunity for the members of JDEList to post comments. Create a post that asks for opinions, comparisons to other systems, things they would change.... In other words ask questions that get people to provide the info you are looking for. There are a lot of consultants on this site that work with many customers and can provide multiple experiences with the software. There also is the option of setting up a voting poll in a question. You may want to look into that so that members can quickly throw a vote without having to type a response. Search for post 141863 and 162080 for examples.
Also, provide a date when you will be done looking for responses.

Back