Upgrade JDEdwards 9.1 tool

Amien

Well Known Member
Hi :
I have installed JDEdwards 9.0 32 bit in windows server.
Now I want upgrade to JDEdwards 9.1.
My questions is : can i upgrade? and if yes How ?

Best regards Amien

Amien,

It is very important in with JDEdwards EnterpriseOne to differentiate the application release level from the technology foundation/Tools Release. If you are running JDE 9.0, what tools release are you currently running? I ask because JDE 9.1 is not out yet from an application level, but Tools Release 9.1 is out. If you are looking to upgrade the tools release, start with document ID 1383013.1 from Oracle support and it contains all the links necessary for planning and installation.

-Ethan

[ QUOTE ]
Amien,

It is very important in with JDEdwards EnterpriseOne to differentiate the application release level from the technology foundation/Tools Release. If you are running JDE 9.0, what tools release are you currently running? I ask because JDE 9.1 is not out yet from an application level, but Tools Release 9.1 is out. If you are looking to upgrade the tools release, start with document ID 1383013.1 from Oracle support and it contains all the links necessary for planning and installation.

-Ethan

[/ QUOTE ]

Ethan :
for the document, i haven't acces to oracle support, i have just acces to docs oracle.

On https://edelivery.oracle.com/ when I search in JDEDWARDS EnterpriseOne in Microsoft windows 32-bit i don't find any think for tools higher than 8.98 but in Microsoft windows 64-bit it exist
confused.gif
confused.gif
confused.gif

any informations.

[ QUOTE ]
Amien,
-Ethan

[/ QUOTE ]

Thx for you response :

My application Release is "E900" and my Tools Release is "8.98".

Back