Adding employees through a custom program

DK218

We are on World 9.2 and are trying to add new employees through a custom program into the employee master and address book and process payroll. When we inquire on the employee in JDE it looks fine, all the information is there. When we run pre payroll we cannot get these employees to pay without going out and hitting enter on their record in the employee master. We have compared the data in the files between employees that were keyed into the system and those that were uploaded and cannot find any difference in the data.

Has anyone ever tried this and been able to get it to work without going out and touching each employee master? If so, can you reply and let me know how you were able to get this to work.

Thanks!

Debbie

Hi Debbie. First let me mention that my company is on A9.1, and we have never done what you have attempted.

Without spending some time researching, I'm wondering if perhaps you also need to populate the Employee Jobs file (F060118). When we upgraded to A9.1, it became obvious fairly quickly that the file is involved in much more functionality than initially meets the eye...

HTH,
Janet Leppo

Back