R03B50 - Driver Section Data Selection Issue

Lucky.2811

Hi All,

R03B50's driver section is Main Driver Section (It is name of the section) which doesn't have any BSVW. While running this report standalone it is allowing us to select the data from F03B13. Actually it is picking up the first conditional section's data selection (Read Receipt Register (F03B13)).

Although this Data Selection is not getting applied, but still as it is allowing to select data from F03B13 it is misleading the users.

When I searched about this in Oracle site I came to know that this issue was reported in XE and was resolved in later releases. I am using E812, but still I can see that it is showing the data selction from the other section which is wrong.

Did anyone come across this, if so please let me know.

Hi Lucky,

Is it a bug? - maybe it is.
When you submit an UBE and select Data Selection, then itt will bring up the first section with BSVW to set up it.
Yes, it is missleading, because the driver section will "drive" the work of the UBE and maybe all the User Data Selecion will be overridden in event rule.

The only answer - all the users, who run this UBE, should know, they can NOT apply Data Selection :-( I suppose, Data Selection is based on PO settings. Tell the truth, I have not examined the mentioned UBE, but you can do it :)

Regards,

Zoltán

Did you try securing the Data Selection at Task or Version level?

Back