softcoding record for JDev 11g and Oracle CRM On Demand

Andrew2009

Well Known Member
I'm creating a softcoding record for JDev 11g (Section 9.7.4 of the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools Business Services Development Guide Release 8.98 Update 4).

For the softcoding value in this section (see below), the endpoint is the wsdl for an internal BSSV. But in my case, I'm trying to connect to Oracle CRM On Demand and I downloaded the WSDL already. When I tried to put in the endpoint as

https://secure-ausomxdsa.crmondemand.com/Services/Integration?WSDL

It does not point to a valid wsdl. I don't know what should I put in the endpoint. I attached the integrationevent.wsdl I downloaded from CRMOD website.

Do you have any idea what should I put in for the endpoint?

<scwls>
<endpoint>https://10.177.115.221:7443/DV812/RI_AddressBookManager?WSDL</endpoint>
<username>JDE</username>
<password>_\\_password_\\_</password>
<policy>Wssp1.2-2007-Https-Usernametoken-Plain.xml</policy>
<trustkey>DemoTrust.jks</trustkey>
</scwls>

Attachments

• 171320-integrationevent.wsdl.xml.zip
    1.2 KB · Views: 124
thanks. I followed the BSSV documentation and when I put in the below code

Element softCodingRecord = SoftCodingRecordAccess.getSoftCodingRecord(context, "CRMOD_11G");
Default_Binding_IntegrationEventWSPortClient client = new Default_Binding_IntegrationEventWSPortClient();
((Stub)client.getPort())._setProperty(oracle.webservices.ClientConstants.CLIENT_CONFIG,softCodingRecord);

I got this error. I'm able to get back the softCodingRecord because I can see it in the log file and this works in JDev 10g.

javax.xml.rpc.JAXRPCException: unknown property:eek:racle.webservices.client.config
at weblogic.wsee.jaxrpc.StubImpl._setProperty(StubImpl.java:164)
at oracle.e1.bssv.JC57MC01.IBS_CRMODProcessor.manageOpportunity(IBS_CRMODProcessor.java:55)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
at oracle.e1.bssvfoundation.impl.jdenet.CallSBFHandler.callSBF(Unknown Source)

Do you have any idea?

I know this is a little old but ...

did you ever find a reason/fix for the error?

thanks,
Craig

Again, I know this is a old but ...

did anyone ever find a reason/fix for the error?

Back