Automated Voucher Post for JDE 9.0

adekunle

Automated Voucher Post for JDE 9.0

Please help with following issues concerning report R574110ZA (Batch Voucher Processor report – Basware) in JDE 9.0.

1) Report not automatically posting batches
2) Report is calling the G/L Post report even if no batches are created or if batches are ending in Error status.

I need some suggestions are there any out there\\

Issue 1) Report not automatically posting batches:

I believe the cause of auto post not working is due to incorrect use of R09801 version. Currently, R574110ZA - BASWARE and SCHBAS01 versions are preset to call R09801-GGP0002. R09801-GGP0002 is setup to be used for manual submission only, not for auto post. R09801-GGP0002 data selection includes batch number mapping to a specific value and the value can be overridden when users manually submit jobs at runtime only.

This was my resolution:
Option 1: use R09801-ZJDE0002 for R574110ZA auto post. This standard JDE version is designated for voucher post. Note: R09801-ZJDE0002 will result in posting all approved batches of batch type "V".Tests are conducted to verify that R09801 is called when no batches are created (example 1: voucher processor is run in proof mode example 2: voucher processor is run in final mode but no transaction is successfully processed (F0411Z1 EDSP not updated to '1')

But I am still getting errors with EDI batches not posting because of errors. It is not posting to the F0411.

Re: Automated Voucher Post for JDE 9.0

Unless I am mistaken, any object that has the 55-59 designator after the first letter is a custom, or a customized, object (probably a modification of an existing UBE in this case). Therefore, any issues with it cannot be determined from this list. You need to debug it yourself.

Back