HUG FY2011 Q2 Meeting of the General Membership May 19th, 2011

Terry DeMoure

Terry DeMoure

VIP Member
Attached you will find the PDF file of the agenda for our H.U.G. Q2 Quarterly Meeting of the General Membership on May 19th, 2011 at the Oracle Houston Offices.

We have put together a very full program of Keynote and Educational Breakout Sessions for Oracle JD Edwards and PeopleSoft professionals. We have also added some unique Roundtable Discussion Sessions for this meeting including a Panel Discussion on EnterpriseOne 9.0 Upgrades which will give participants the opportunity to question a panel of four to five representatives from companies in the Houston area that have recently completed their upgrades to Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.0. Also due to the overwhelming contributions on recommended enhancements to H.U.G. generated by our PeopleSoft Roundtable Session at the Q1 meeting back in March, we have also added a Roundtable Session on User Group Improvements to serve as a think tank with the goal of fine tuning ideas on how to make our organization and meetings even better.

If you have not received an Evite for our meeting, please Reply privately to this posting or email me at [email protected] and I will see that you get one emailed to you right away.

I am excited as we approach our best meeting yet and I hope that you will not miss out and we see you there.

Attachments

• 168392-AGENDA HUG 2011 Q2 Meeting May 19th 2011 Rev B FINAL.pdf
    126.4 KB · Views: 174
ONLY 1 WEEK LEFT TO RSVP TO EVITE FOR FY2011 Q2 Meeting of the General Membership of the Houston Regional Users Group for Oracle JD Edwards and PeopleSoft Users, H.U.G. at Oracle Offices in Houston on May 19th, 2011. To request an Evite, agenda, and/or additional information please email me at [email protected]

TODAY IS FINAL DAY TO RSVP TO EVITE

Those interested in attending the FY2011 Q2 Meeting of the General Membership of the Houston Regional Users Group for Oracle JD Edwards and PeopleSoft Users, H.U.G. at Oracle Offices in Houston on May 19th, 2011 only have lkess than a week to RSVP to our Evite to reserve their space.

Non-members can attend their first H.U.G. meeting at no charge as our guests.

To request an Evite and/or additional information please email me at [email protected]

Back