Add/Update media object

Andrew2009

Well Known Member
Does anyone know how to do this? I have a media object and I want to add it if it does not exist or update it if it's there.

I'm using EOne 9.0

Thanks

What type of media object?
Where do you want to add it?
How do you want to do it?
How many ...

"I have a MO and want to add it" does not give too many clues, does it
tongue.gif

I have one text media object control on a subform. I enter in some text and when I hit a Save button, then I want to attach it to a record that I created in another table. I created the record fine and I assigned the value into the frm_mnUniqueKeyIDInternal_UKID variable already.

I tried using this statement

Media Object Structures(GT57MID14, FC Media Object 43, <Save>, VA frm_cStatus_EV01, VA frm_mnUniqueKeyIDInternal_UKID)

But it won't create an attachment.

Do you know why?

I'm using EOne 9.0

Hi

Not sure if you have managed to get this working yet or not, have you tried using Edit rather than Save?

Media Object Structures(GT57MID14, FC Media Object 43, <Edit>, VA frm_cStatus_EV01, VA frm_mnUniqueKeyIDInternal_UKID)

Thanks
Aidy

You may have to use the below statements in sequence -

Insert Text(FC Item Notes Media Object, <Default Text Object>, VA evt_szItemNotes_BTTVALUE)

Media Object Structures(GT4016B, FC Item Notes Media Object, <Set Text>, <Default Text Object>, VA evt_szItemNotes_BTTVALUE, VA evt_mnEDIShortItem_ITM, VA evt_szLanguagePreference_LNGP)

Media Object Structures(GT4016B, FC Item Notes Media Object, <Save>, VA evt_cStatus_EV01, VA evt_mnEDIShortItem_ITM, VA evt_szLanguagePreference_LNGP)

Back