Local web error in Demo 9.0

tiwari abhishek

Hi All,
i am having just 9 month of CNC work exp.,
I am try to install demo 9.0 havin data bade sql server,every thing working ok but when i am try to open local web its shows error
1)could not start web server

2)could not find web server
3)Failed to launch E1 menu on HTML Engine

i am all ready installed Third party web dav feature "OH4A1013_setup".

please help me out.

regards,
Abhishek T

Tiwari,

I have always had issues with the 9.x Sql Standalone installation.

I've found the Oracle installation to be more-sound, and less frustrating.

Make sure that you have done all the prep-work, before you do the install (thing like, installing Java, M$ Tools and....) There are some decent documents that are specific to each version of the Standalone - available at Support.Oracle.Com (if you have a support agreement).

(db)

yes i have install jde1.5,ms server.. still that error is coming....i am using IE 7.0 version ...can i use IE 6 ..

pls provide me a proper solution.

1) There are many, many threads in this forum and in the Developers forum on the problems people have had with getting StandAlone to work. Perhaps searching through those, you will find a previously proposed solution to what you are experiencing.

2) If you have installed the JDK into the proper directory, got a working SSE configuration, and put the proper JDBC driver in the proper place, then I would want to see your JAS log files to see what the exact problem is.

3) Posting your JDE.INI, JAS.INI, and JDBJ.INI wouldn't hurt either.

4) It doesn't matter what IE version you are using. Anything from IE 6 to IE 8 will work.

Back